We love what we do. We work hard. We play hard. We laugh a lot. You should, too.
Below you’ll find a long list of reasons why we are a great choice for flowers, weddings & decor. If your dwelling needs perked up, you need a funeral basket delivered, flowers for celebrations or sympathy, or you just want to pop in downtown Norris City for a gift for yourself or a friend, or just chat, we are here to accommodate you.
We have loads and heaps of experience, awards and accolades. And we are still down to earth, treat others like they like to be treated. We love what we do, and we’ve been at it for over 27 years. Stop by or call, and just know that you are in good hands. We pride ourselves on being people of excellence and integrity. We are fun, too.
We accept all major credit cards. Even American Express.
And now, for that long long list of stuff…
- Guest Designer at The White House, Washington DC
- Royal Wedding Correspondent for Fusion Flowers Magazine, Scotland
- TED talk speaker, Evansville, Indiana, 2015
- Mayesh Design Star for 2013
- Accredited by AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers)
- Illinois State Designer of the Year, 2008
- National Designer of the Year (NAFA) 4th place, 2008
- Southern Retail Floral, 2nd, 2008
- Lincoln Cup Runner up, 2008-09
- Lincoln Cup Winner, 2011
- NC-AIFD Board of Directors, 2012
- AIFD Marketing Committee Chair, 2009-2012
- Schaffer Designs, Principal Designer- award winning exhibits, Philadelphia Flower Show, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Chicago Market, 2012 featured presenter
Fusion Flowers, Florist Review, Bride and Bloom, Flora, Floral Management, Life and Style, Evansville Woman
Past & Current Clients
Design Master Color Tool, Sugarbaker’s Home Fashions of Evansville Indiana, Macy’s, Dillards, Baisch & Skinner, Kennicott Brothers, Bill Doran, along with hundreds of brides & homeowners.
We are local folks designing on a national level and we love it.
Other Notable Work
Some stuff thats kinda cool: Royal Wedding correspondant & contributing designer, Fusion Flowers, speaking engagements, Principal Designer with Schaffer Designs, Philadelphia Flower Show, Presentations.