We love to do weddings in the tri-state, across the country or around the world.
We actually teach floral design to other floral professionals. How’s that for capable & talented?
No matter where we go, our brides have counted on us to bring beauty to their big day for more than 27 years.
Now its your turn!
We can take care of flowers for your wedding party, ceremony as well as your reception.
We have wedding rentals too, and we also offer wedding planning in conjunction with our floral design.
Here are the deets, as they say:
- we require a deposit of 1/3, which holds your wedding date. You have that as a credit toward your ending balance
- 1/3 is due midway between booking and your wedding date
- the remaining 1/3 is due in full 2 weeks before the big day
- we only offer wedding planning when we are the floral provider
- we don’t accept credit cards for weddings.
We have a contract which we are glad to send your way. Its simple and straightforward. You can print and return with your deposit, then we can carve out the details as we go.
We just can’t commit to a wedding without a signed contract and deposit. All bookings are on a first come, first serve basis, so get cracking!
And, with regards to pricing, we won’t be your least expensive option. If price is your deciding factor, we won’t be a good fit….HOWEVER, we are shockingly competitive. Whats more – we have more experience AND have won more awards than anyone in this region. We know how to give you the most bang for your buck. And we are cool. And clever. And fun. We know how to fill a wedding with wow factor…that IS what you’re after, right?